A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Miryala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Miryala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miryala graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Miryala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Miryala MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Miryala practice?
- Dr. Rekha Miryala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Miryala practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists.