A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remedios Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Remedios Deleon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Deleon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remedios Lopez Deleon MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remedios L. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Remedios Deleon has 1 office location.
Dr. Remedios Deleon practices Internal Medicine near Manassas, VA.
See Manassas Internists.