Learn more about Dr. Renata Teytelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Teytelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teytelbaum
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teytelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teytelbaum graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). She has 4 awards.
Dr. Teytelbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Teytelbaum MD is a female General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Renata Teytelbaum practice?
- Dr. Renata Teytelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Renata Teytelbaum practices General Practice near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin General Practitioners.