Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Boothby
Dr. Rene Boothby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Boothby is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Tampa Community Hospital and Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Boothby has received 6 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Rene Boothby has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rene Boothby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Michelle Fisher
General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Janet Lee
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi17