A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Boothby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Boothby, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Alberto Boothby MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Boothby practice?
- Dr. Rene Boothby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Boothby practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and riverview, FL.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists, Tampa Plastic Surgeons, and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.