Learn more about Dr. Rene Duffourc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Duffourc is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffourc
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Duffourc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Duffourc, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffourc graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duffourc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Charles Duffourc MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rene C. Duffourc practice?
- Dr. Rene Duffourc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rene Duffourc practices Psychiatry near Eureka Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Eureka Springs Psychiatrists.