A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Duffourc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Duffourc is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Duffourc, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffourc graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duffourc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Charles Duffourc MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rene C. Duffourc practice?
- Dr. Rene Duffourc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rene Duffourc practices Psychiatry near Eureka Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Eureka Springs Psychiatrists.