A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Orona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Orona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Orona, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orona graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Armando Orona MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Orona practice?
- Dr. Rene Orona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rene Orona practices Family Medicine near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Primary Care Doctors.