Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Perez-Silva
Dr. Rene Perez-Silva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez-Silva is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Perez-Silva has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Perez-Silva has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rene Perez-Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.
Dr. Salima Hassanali
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi
Dr. Lusine Melik-Adamyan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Nihal Abdulla
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi13