A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Perez-Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Perez-Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Perez-Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Silva graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez-Silva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Perez-Silva MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene Perez-Silva practice?
- Dr. Rene Perez-Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Perez-Silva practices Internal Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists.