Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  awesome  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2014

I am a 32 year old female and tend to stay away from male doctors. I made an apt with this MD because my female MD in the same practice had gone elsewhere. He is absoultely great. I work with MDs abnd this man exceeds my expectations BY FAR. Great bed side manors, listened to everything. Never made me to feel like I was inconvience. Rare to find a doctor this down to earth.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2014

Dr Santoscoy is a very caring professional doctor

|  awesome doctor  |  show details
by Beatriz on Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. santoscoy is a great doctor. He is patient and really takes his time to listen to your needs. He shows that he really cares and worries about your well being, he is number one in my book.

|  I won't be back...  |  show details
by E. Coleman on Oct 8th, 2013

On my first visit he spent time with me and really appeared to care....when I tried to schedule my 2nd visit I discovered he had moved his office and didn't tell me, should have taken that clue and found a new doctor then, but I scheduled anyway....upon arrival I was not told until 30 min. after appt. that I could not be seen for my physical because I needed blood work. Wondering why they waited to tell me, I think it was because he was running behind and wanted me to reschedule. I asked if I could at least get a breast exam so I could get a mammogram, I was turned away because my insurance was changing in the new year and I would be getting a new PC....as soon as he found that out he "didn't want to get involved". I now have to delay my mammogram or pay more money. Not a compassionate doctor after all.

|  Great Surprise!  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

I was a little nervous at first about seeing a doctor that didn't go to medical school in the U.S. but after seeing Dr.Santoscoy I felt pretty guilty about my assumptions. He was very friendly and extremely easy to talk to. It was clear he was very knowledgeable and genuinely wanted to help me. I have never felt that way about ANY doctor I have ever seen. He was open and honest which put me at ease. While we still haven't determined the cause of my symptoms, I have complete faith in Dr.Santoscoy!

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, and listens and also takes his time with you. That is probably why the wait may be a little long, but it is worth it!!

|  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I have finally found a permanent Family physician. Very knowledgable, and highly recommend. He makes you feel comfortable and relates to his patients. Overall, excellent Dr.!