Dr. Rene Santoscoy MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
One of the best doctors in Tampa!
Dr. Santoscoy takes time with and asks questions of his patients. His knowledge extends far beyond that of the typical of the typical general physicians. He has been our family Dr. for 8+ years and will be as long as we live wirthin 90 minutes of his offices.

July 4th, 2016
Angel sent down from HEAVEN
Dr Santoscoy is so amazing. He listens and cares and feels your pain. He has a wonderful scense of humor and I will follow him everywhere he practices. My wife loves him too. He always answers all my questions and will take all the time you need. He is one heck of a Doctor

December 29th, 2015
Great Doctor. Two thumbs up.
Was shocked when I got a call one night around 9:30 from Dr Santoscoy himself.. There was something in my Blood test he wanted me to come in an retest the next morning. He has been my Dr for year. He is the Best Dr. I have ever had. My wife changed Dr. to him because of my rants about how much I loved my Dr.

December 29th, 2015
He has treated me for several years, and as a Senior Citizen, I have presented him with several challenges. He is the best doctor in the world. I highly recommend him.

December 8th, 2015
I'm happy that he left HealthPoint. Love Dr. S- he took my husband's family history of heart conditions seriously when no one else seemed to care. THANK YOU DR. S!

August 20th, 2015
I've told this doctor if he ever leaves this office for another take my information with him cause I'm going too.

July 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
This is the best doctor I have ever had. He keeps me up-to-date on everything and is just so caring.

February 12th, 2015
Front office Staff isn't great Kind of rude in fact. .. But Doctor is one of the best I have found.

October 28th, 2014
awesome
I am a 32 year old female and tend to stay away from male doctors. I made an apt with this MD because my female MD in the same practice had gone elsewhere. He is absoultely great. I work with MDs abnd this man exceeds my expectations BY FAR. Great bed side manors, listened to everything. Never made me to feel like I was inconvience. Rare to find a doctor this down to earth.

October 22nd, 2014
excellent doctor
Dr Santoscoy is a very caring professional doctor

August 14th, 2014
awesome doctor
Dr. santoscoy is a great doctor. He is patient and really takes his time to listen to your needs. He shows that he really cares and worries about your well being, he is number one in my book.

October 8th, 2013
I won't be back...
On my first visit he spent time with me and really appeared to care....when I tried to schedule my 2nd visit I discovered he had moved his office and didn't tell me, should have taken that clue and found a new doctor then, but I scheduled anyway....upon arrival I was not told until 30 min. after appt. that I could not be seen for my physical because I needed blood work. Wondering why they waited to tell me, I think it was because he was running behind and wanted me to reschedule. I asked if I could at least get a breast exam so I could get a mammogram, I was turned away because my insurance was changing in the new year and I would be getting a new PC....as soon as he found that out he "didn't want to get involved". I now have to delay my mammogram or pay more money. Not a compassionate doctor after all.