Dr. Rene Santoscoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Santoscoy?

July 21st, 2017

Excellent Physician

Recently relocated from New York as a retired Medical Attending at NYU and have since established with Dr. Santoscoy from a referral by my neighbor, I could not happier or more impressed. He has a great bedside manner and his clinical skills and medical approach is top notch. He has a great approach in managing a Patient and not treating a disease a skill which takes many physician years to accomplish. I am thankful to be able to retire and have him as my doctor. Something he said at the end of our visit was priceless. “ I would treat you like my wife/mom/dad/child, if you need me I will be here for you, and if you don’t feel that way please let me know”. Thank you Dr. Santoscoy

June 7th, 2017

One of the best doctors in Tampa!

Dr. Santoscoy takes time with and asks questions of his patients. His knowledge extends far beyond that of the typical of the typical general physicians. He has been our family Dr. for 8+ years and will be as long as we live wirthin 90 minutes of his offices.

July 4th, 2016

Angel sent down from HEAVEN

Dr Santoscoy is so amazing. He listens and cares and feels your pain. He has a wonderful scense of humor and I will follow him everywhere he practices. My wife loves him too. He always answers all my questions and will take all the time you need. He is one heck of a Doctor

December 30th, 2015

Great Doctor. Two thumbs up.

Was shocked when I got a call one night around 9:30 from Dr Santoscoy himself.. There was something in my Blood test he wanted me to come in an retest the next morning. He has been my Dr for year. He is the Best Dr. I have ever had. My wife changed Dr. to him because of my rants about how much I loved my Dr.

December 29th, 2015

He has treated me for several years, and as a Senior Citizen, I have presented him with several challenges. He is the best doctor in the world. I highly recommend him.

December 8th, 2015

I'm happy that he left HealthPoint. Love Dr. S- he took my husband's family history of heart conditions seriously when no one else seemed to care. THANK YOU DR. S!

August 20th, 2015

I've told this doctor if he ever leaves this office for another take my information with him cause I'm going too.

July 7th, 2015

Great Doctor

This is the best doctor I have ever had. He keeps me up-to-date on everything and is just so caring.

February 12th, 2015

Front office Staff isn't great Kind of rude in fact. .. But Doctor is one of the best I have found.

October 28th, 2014

awesome

I am a 32 year old female and tend to stay away from male doctors. I made an apt with this MD because my female MD in the same practice had gone elsewhere. He is absoultely great. I work with MDs abnd this man exceeds my expectations BY FAR. Great bed side manors, listened to everything. Never made me to feel like I was inconvience. Rare to find a doctor this down to earth.

October 22nd, 2014

excellent doctor

Dr Santoscoy is a very caring professional doctor

August 14th, 2014

awesome doctor

Dr. santoscoy is a great doctor. He is patient and really takes his time to listen to your needs. He shows that he really cares and worries about your well being, he is number one in my book.