Family Physicians
4211 Vandyke Rd
Suite 101
Lutz, FL 33558
813-960-4026
Locations and availability (2)

|  I won't be back...  |  show details
by E. Coleman on Oct 8th, 2013

On my first visit he spent time with me and really appeared to care....when I tried to schedule my 2nd visit I discovered he had moved his office and didn't tell me, should have taken that clue and found a new doctor then, but I scheduled anyway....upon arrival I was not told until 30 min. after appt. that I could not be seen for my physical because I needed blood work. Wondering why they waited to tell me, I think it was because he was running behind and wanted me to reschedule. I asked if I could at least get a breast exam so I could get a mammogram, I was turned away because my insurance was changing in the new year and I would be getting a new PC....as soon as he found that out he "didn't want to get involved". I now have to delay my mammogram or pay more money. Not a compassionate doctor after all.

|  Great Surprise!  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

I was a little nervous at first about seeing a doctor that didn't go to medical school in the U.S. but after seeing Dr.Santoscoy I felt pretty guilty about my assumptions. He was very friendly and extremely easy to talk to. It was clear he was very knowledgeable and genuinely wanted to help me. I have never felt that way about ANY doctor I have ever seen. He was open and honest which put me at ease. While we still haven't determined the cause of my symptoms, I have complete faith in Dr.Santoscoy!

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, and listens and also takes his time with you. That is probably why the wait may be a little long, but it is worth it!!

|  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I have finally found a permanent Family physician. Very knowledgable, and highly recommend. He makes you feel comfortable and relates to his patients. Overall, excellent Dr.!