Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Angel sent down from HEAVEN show details Angel sent down from HEAVEN
by Mark Flanders on Jul 4th, 2016

Dr Santoscoy is so amazing. He listens and cares and feels your pain. He has a wonderful scense of humor and I will follow him everywhere he practices. My wife loves him too. He always answers all my questions and will take all the time you need. He is one heck of a Doctor

Great Doctor. Two thumbs up. show details Great Doctor. Two thumbs up.
by Bob Pinardi on Dec 29th, 2015

Was shocked when I got a call one night around 9:30 from Dr Santoscoy himself.. There was something in my Blood test he wanted me to come in an retest the next morning. He has been my Dr for year. He is the Best Dr. I have ever had. My wife changed Dr. to him because of my rants about how much I loved my Dr.

by Kimberly Barksdale on Dec 29th, 2015

He has treated me for several years, and as a Senior Citizen, I have presented him with several challenges. He is the best doctor in the world. I highly recommend him.

by Irene K on Dec 8th, 2015

I'm happy that he left HealthPoint. Love Dr. S- he took my husband's family history of heart conditions seriously when no one else seemed to care. THANK YOU DR. S!

Aug 20th, 2015

I've told this doctor if he ever leaves this office for another take my information with him cause I'm going too.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 7th, 2015

This is the best doctor I have ever had. He keeps me up-to-date on everything and is just so caring.

Feb 12th, 2015

Front office Staff isn't great Kind of rude in fact. .. But Doctor is one of the best I have found.

awesome show details awesome
Oct 28th, 2014

I am a 32 year old female and tend to stay away from male doctors. I made an apt with this MD because my female MD in the same practice had gone elsewhere. He is absoultely great. I work with MDs abnd this man exceeds my expectations BY FAR. Great bed side manors, listened to everything. Never made me to feel like I was inconvience. Rare to find a doctor this down to earth.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Oct 22nd, 2014

Dr Santoscoy is a very caring professional doctor

awesome doctor show details awesome doctor
by Beatriz on Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. santoscoy is a great doctor. He is patient and really takes his time to listen to your needs. He shows that he really cares and worries about your well being, he is number one in my book.

I won't be back... show details I won't be back...
by E. Coleman on Oct 8th, 2013

On my first visit he spent time with me and really appeared to care....when I tried to schedule my 2nd visit I discovered he had moved his office and didn't tell me, should have taken that clue and found a new doctor then, but I scheduled anyway....upon arrival I was not told until 30 min. after appt. that I could not be seen for my physical because I needed blood work. Wondering why they waited to tell me, I think it was because he was running behind and wanted me to reschedule. I asked if I could at least get a breast exam so I could get a mammogram, I was turned away because my insurance was changing in the new year and I would be getting a new PC....as soon as he found that out he "didn't want to get involved". I now have to delay my mammogram or pay more money. Not a compassionate doctor after all.

Great Surprise! show details Great Surprise!
Oct 31st, 2012

I was a little nervous at first about seeing a doctor that didn't go to medical school in the U.S. but after seeing Dr.Santoscoy I felt pretty guilty about my assumptions. He was very friendly and extremely easy to talk to. It was clear he was very knowledgeable and genuinely wanted to help me. I have never felt that way about ANY doctor I have ever seen. He was open and honest which put me at ease. While we still haven't determined the cause of my symptoms, I have complete faith in Dr.Santoscoy!

Sep 13th, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, and listens and also takes his time with you. That is probably why the wait may be a little long, but it is worth it!!

May 3rd, 2012

I have finally found a permanent Family physician. Very knowledgable, and highly recommend. He makes you feel comfortable and relates to his patients. Overall, excellent Dr.!