A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Trabanino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Trabanino is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trabanino
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Trabanino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabanino graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Trabanino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Jouvanni Trabanino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene J. Trabanino practice?
- Dr. Rene Trabanino has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Trabanino practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.