A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Trabanino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Trabanino is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trabanino
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Trabanino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Trabanino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabanino graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Trabanino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Jouvanni Trabanino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene J. Trabanino practice?
- Dr. Rene Trabanino has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Trabanino practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.