A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee A D'Ambrosia MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. D'Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia practices Dermatology near Centennial, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Lone Tree, CO.