Dr. Renee Ewing MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2015
Wonderful Experiences
I liked that Dr. Ewing made me feel like she remembered me from last year. She treated me like I was an old friend catching up. She was very knowledgeable and concerned about me in general. I have recommended several friends and they feel the same way. Out of all the doctors I've seen in my lifetime, she is the one that makes me feel the most comfortable.

August 1st, 2012
NEVER GO TO DR. EWING
I waited over 2 hours, TWICE! Nurse called to say something was wrong with my pap smear but would not even clue me in on what it was. It has been 3 days later, I have begged the receptionist to have someone call me, she has declined, her name is Eileen. And that is, when I can even get through to the receptionist after being "disconnected" multiple times on different days, even months later! I heard the nurses, both times, talking bad about the patience and they were not even trying to hide it. The overall atmosphere in the office is horrible. This has been a horrible experience.

March 2nd, 2011
I wouldn't recommend it...
My experience at this office was fine for my first visit with the Nurse Practitioner. My second visit was with Dr. Ewing herself. Although she appeared nice, once I began asking questions about getting pregnant she shut down. Her basic was response was - don't worry 99% of women get pregnant, all this stuff you see on TV is to scare you. The more I asked the less she responded until she just stopped talking. I had to get up and just walk out of her office because she was just sitting there looking down at my file. I told my PCP about it and he referred me to a new OB. He said that she should have been willing to answer any question I had.

October 2nd, 2009
she is the best ob-gyn i have ever gone too.

July 21st, 2009
Appalling!
A doctor who rolls her eyes at her patient and who believes that oral sex doesn't count as sex - that's what I got after over 1 hour wait to see Dr. Ewing for a simple concern. Unless you want to leave an office after a painful pelvic exam and IN TEARS like I did, I would tell you to stay away! Never again!!!

May 9th, 2009
Dr. Rene Ewing and the others in her office are courteous and knowlegeable. She is a very caring and attentive doctor, I've been very pleased with the care I've received under her care. I highly recommend her.

March 29th, 2008
Dr. Ewing is a sweet and caring doctor. She should get her own practice and take Diane her NP with her. After sitting in the waiting room and talking with some of the other people, I'm glad to have Dr. Ewing and not Dr. Dean. She can't seem to be on time or even show she cares. And Dr. Ewing's staff is so polite and caring . I look foward to seeing Tammie, Stephanie and Sandy. Seems like Dr. Dean can't keep a staff and the ones she have are very short and not very warm. The lady who told me this at my last visit said she was not coming back--- yes Dr. Dean cancelled again.

August 15th, 2017