A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee MacLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee MacLeod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLeod graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. MacLeod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacLeod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee C. MacLeod practice?
Dr. Renee MacLeod practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.