A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee MacLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee MacLeod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacLeod
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. MacLeod Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLeod graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. MacLeod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Cherie MacLeod DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee C. MacLeod practice?
- Dr. Renee MacLeod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee MacLeod practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.