A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee MacLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee MacLeod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacLeod
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. MacLeod Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLeod graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. MacLeod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Cherie MacLeod DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee C. MacLeod practice?
- Dr. Renee MacLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee MacLeod practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.