Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Pitzele
Dr. Renee Pitzele, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Sealevel, NC and Lawrenceville, GA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pitzele is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center, Carteret County Gen Hospital and Eastside Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Pitzele has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Renee Pitzele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. John Gambino
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi24
Dr. Camille Mcdonald-Toussaint
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Dawn Owens-Watterson
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi11