A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuven Moshenyat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuven Moshenyat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuven Moshenyat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshenyat graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshenyat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moshenyat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reuven Moshenyat practice?
Dr. Reuven Moshenyat practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Urgent Care Centers, and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.