A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuven Moshenyat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuven Moshenyat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuven Moshenyat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshenyat graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moshenyat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuven Moshenyat MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reuven Moshenyat practice?
- Dr. Reuven Moshenyat has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuven Moshenyat practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.