A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathi Angitapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathi Angitapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angitapalli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angitapalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Angitapalli graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Angitapalli has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi Angitapalli MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Revathi Angitapalli practice?
- Dr. Revathi Angitapalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.