Learn more about Dr. Revathi Angitapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Angitapalli graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Angitapalli has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi Angitapalli MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Revathi Angitapalli practice?
- Dr. Revathi Angitapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.