A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revanthi Angitapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revanthi Angitapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Angitapalli graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Angitapalli has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revanthi Angitapalli MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Revanthi Angitapalli practice?
- Dr. Revanthi Angitapalli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Revanthi Angitapalli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.