A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathi Angitapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathi Angitapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angitapalli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angitapalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Angitapalli graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Angitapalli has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi Angitapalli MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Revathi Angitapalli practice?
- Dr. Revathi Angitapalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Revathi Angitapalli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.