A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Stubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Stubbs, FACOG, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Stubbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Elliott Stubbs FACOG and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rex E. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Rex Stubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Stubbs practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Anesthesiologists and Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.