A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rey Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rey Natividad Ramirez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rey N. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Rey Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rey Ramirez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Orthopedic Surgeons.