A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reyadh Michail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reyadh Michail is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michail
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michail graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Michail has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reyadh J Michail MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reyadh J. Michail practice?
- Dr. Reyadh Michail has 1 office location.
Dr. Reyadh Michail practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians and Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.