A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynold Dilena is Excellent. Dr. Dilena has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynold Dilena, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilena graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dilena has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dilena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Reynold Dilena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reynold J. Dilena practice?
Dr. Reynold Dilena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Grand Prairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Dilena, Dr. Reggie Dilena, Dr. Ronnie Dilena, Dr. Reinaldo Dilena