Dr. Reynold Dilena MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
I feel that Dr. DiLena is compassionate, kind and knowledgeable . I am fortunate he has been my doctor for 26 years

May 31st, 2016
Dr. DiLena is a great doctor. He has been my ob/gyn for over 20 years. I would not change him to anything. I highly recommend him!!!!!

January 21st, 2016
He's a great doctor and has delivered all 3 of my kids. 18, 13 & 8 months old.

December 11th, 2015
Best obgyn

December 20th, 2014
amazing doctor
All I can say is I am very greatful!!! I would recommend him to anyone.

October 23rd, 2013
I can say enough good honest things about Dr. DiiLena. He is the BEST!!!! God has blessed him with an amazing talent and heart. I want to wish him the best in running for City Council in Grand Prairie. God speed Dr. DiLena.

April 5th, 2013
Property Director
Dr. Dilena has been my doctor for 15 years! He has delivered my two children and walked me through cancer/other female issues. He is by far the best guy and OBGYN in the state. I love the office staff and how comfortable I feel at every visit. I have moved out of the area, but make sure I drive to see him when I need a check-up, he is totally worth the going out of my way for. I would recommend him to anyone anytime for any/all of your female needs. He truly is the best!

September 21st, 2012
Truly grateful for Dr. Dilena
Dr. Dilena has been my best friend's Doctor for many years and she referred me to him and I was so happy she did. He was so great through the pregnancy of my daughter and let me know early on because I was an older Mom that we needed to deliver before 40 weeks. Because of his insight on this he saved my daughter's life. When she was born the umbilical cord was wrapped and knotted around her neck and she came out blue. He knew just what to do (and thanks to GOD) and saved our angel. We have had more joy than we every imagined raising our precious miracle and I can't think Dr. Dilena enough. Trying for our second, we so wish his office was closer. If you are looking for an honest, caring, knowledgable Doctor, Dr. Dilena is your guy. Thanks for all you do!

August 11th, 2012
Dr. RJ DiLena- My Hero
Dr. DiLena delivered my 2 daughters and I could not be more pleased!! My first labor lasted 23 hours and he was there for me throughout - making me feel comfortable and confident- I finally delivered my beautiful daughter. My second labor was a breeze, delivering 2-3 hours after reaching the hospital and again he was with me all the way. His expertise and intelligence are apparent, plus he would answer any and all questions in such a way, that I would completely understand. I am thankful that he is my doctor and I can honestly say-he is my hero :-)

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Dilena Is in my opinion one of the best obstetrician and Gynecologist in the Grand Prairie TX areasHe saw me through both my pregnancies. He has the best bed side manors and is truly concerned with his patients well being.He will take the time to listen to you concerns and make sure they are addressed before you leave his office. I am now referring my daughter in law to him and please to say it is comforting to know he will be seeing her through this pregnancy so I am certain my Grandbaby and daughter in Law will be in safe hands. I highly recommend him to any one I know who is seeking excellent prenatal care.

May 26th, 2009
Dr. R.J. Dilena... A name you can trust.
Dr. DiLena has been my GYN for over 10 years. He also delivered my son. My experience with him has been excellent. I am very comfortable with him and I trust him completely with my healthcare. He comes highly recommended and I commend him for his outstanding work.