Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Mid-Cities Health Care Ctre
2737 Sherman St
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
972-647-1455
Locations and availability (1)

|  Bad office and Doctor.  |  show details
by Kimberly on Jul 21st, 2014

Worst Doctor in the world. Was very rude and had no manners. Was not concerned about me or my child. The office itself is horrible. Very dirty and small, smaller then a restroom. Office staff are not smart. Made an appointment was seen an hour later just so they can tell me they didn't get all my paperwork, which the staff had confirmed with me that they did. Save yourself the time and go somewhere else.

|  show details
by Nancy on Oct 23rd, 2013

I can say enough good honest things about Dr. DiiLena. He is the BEST!!!! God has blessed him with an amazing talent and heart. I want to wish him the best in running for City Council in Grand Prairie. God speed Dr. DiLena.

|  Property Director  |  show details
by Tara Williams on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Dilena has been my doctor for 15 years! He has delivered my two children and walked me through cancer/other female issues. He is by far the best guy and OBGYN in the state. I love the office staff and how comfortable I feel at every visit. I have moved out of the area, but make sure I drive to see him when I need a check-up, he is totally worth the going out of my way for. I would recommend him to anyone anytime for any/all of your female needs. He truly is the best!

|  Truly grateful for Dr. Dilena  |  show details
by Michele L. on Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Dilena has been my best friend's Doctor for many years and she referred me to him and I was so happy she did. He was so great through the pregnancy of my daughter and let me know early on because I was an older Mom that we needed to deliver before 40 weeks. Because of his insight on this he saved my daughter's life. When she was born the umbilical cord was wrapped and knotted around her neck and she came out blue. He knew just what to do (and thanks to GOD) and saved our angel. We have had more joy than we every imagined raising our precious miracle and I can't think Dr. Dilena enough. Trying for our second, we so wish his office was closer. If you are looking for an honest, caring, knowledgable Doctor, Dr. Dilena is your guy. Thanks for all you do!

|  Dr. RJ DiLena- My Hero  |  show details
by Shelby Prochnow on Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. DiLena delivered my 2 daughters and I could not be more pleased!! My first labor lasted 23 hours and he was there for me throughout - making me feel comfortable and confident- I finally delivered my beautiful daughter. My second labor was a breeze, delivering 2-3 hours after reaching the hospital and again he was with me all the way. His expertise and intelligence are apparent, plus he would answer any and all questions in such a way, that I would completely understand. I am thankful that he is my doctor and I can honestly say-he is my hero :-)

|  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Dilena Is in my opinion one of the best obstetrician and Gynecologist in the Grand Prairie TX areasHe saw me through both my pregnancies. He has the best bed side manors and is truly concerned with his patients well being.He will take the time to listen to you concerns and make sure they are addressed before you leave his office. I am now referring my daughter in law to him and please to say it is comforting to know he will be seeing her through this pregnancy so I am certain my Grandbaby and daughter in Law will be in safe hands. I highly recommend him to any one I know who is seeking excellent prenatal care.

|  Dr. R.J. Dilena... A name you can trust.  |  show details
May 26th, 2009

Dr. DiLena has been my GYN for over 10 years. He also delivered my son. My experience with him has been excellent. I am very comfortable with him and I trust him completely with my healthcare. He comes highly recommended and I commend him for his outstanding work.