A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhoda Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhoda Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhoda Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhoda Han-Yu Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhoda H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Rhoda Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhoda Lin practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.