Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Myers, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Jan Myers FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda J. Myers practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Myers practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Allergists.