A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Myers, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans