A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Myers, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Jan Myers FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda J. Myers practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Myers practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Allergists.