A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Wright, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Wright practice?
Dr. Rhonda Wright practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.