A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Wright, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Rachele Wright MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Wright practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Wright practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.