A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Wachsmuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Wachsmuth, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Wachsmuth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsmuth graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wachsmuth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Rouse Wachsmuth MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Wachsmuth practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Wachsmuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Wachsmuth practices Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.