A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riad Darwish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Darwish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darwish graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Darwish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riad Y MD Darwish MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Riad Y. Darwish practice?
- Dr. Riad Darwish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Riad Darwish practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Nephrologists.