A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Rabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rabbani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riaz R. Rabbani practice?
Dr. Riaz Rabbani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.