A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Rabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz R Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Riaz R. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Riaz Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Riaz Rabbani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.