A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Rabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz R Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Riaz R. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Riaz Rabbani has 15 office locations.
Dr. Riaz Rabbani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.