A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Baler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Baler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baler graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Baler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo G Baler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo G. Baler practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Baler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Baler practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.