A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Caraballo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Caraballo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Caraballo, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraballo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caraballo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Caraballo FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Caraballo practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Caraballo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Caraballo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.