A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Caraballo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Caraballo, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Overactive Urinary Bladder, Urinary Incontinence, and Urinary incontinence Overactive Bladder.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraballo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caraballo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caraballo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo M. Caraballo practice?
Dr. Ricardo Caraballo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Surgery, and Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Trenton Surgeons, and Trenton Urologists.