A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Berg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berg practice?
- Dr. Richard Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.