A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Graham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Graham, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Graham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alton Graham MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Richard Graham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Graham practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Norwalk, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.