A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lewis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lewis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Lewis MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.