A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwarz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schwarz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schwarz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schwarz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Newtown Allergists and Newtown Pediatricians.