A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwarz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schwarz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schwarz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwarz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Schwarz practice?
Dr. Richard Schwarz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Doylestown Allergists and Doylestown Pediatricians.