The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Schwarz
Dr. Richard Schwarz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA, with other offices in Doylestown, PA and Doylestown, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Schwarz is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital, St Mary Medical Center and Doylestown Hosp, Doylestown, Pa. Dr. Schwarz has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Schwarz has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Richard Schwarz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown, PA.
Dr. Stephanie Knapp
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Newtown, PA 0 mi37
Dr. Rakesh Patel
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Newtown, PA 0.17 mi23
Dr. Zev Jacobson
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Newtown, PA 0.19 mi24