Learn more about Dr. Richard Artim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Artim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Artim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Artim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Artim graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Artim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Artim MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Artim practice?
- Dr. Richard Artim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Artim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists and Fort Worth Oncologists.