Learn more about Dr. Richard Artim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Artim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Artim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Artim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Artim graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Artim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Artim MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Artim practice?
- Dr. Richard Artim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Artim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists and Fort Worth Oncologists.