A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baick graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Baick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Baick practice?
- Dr. Richard Baick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Baick practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.