Learn more about Dr. Richard Baick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baick
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baick graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Baick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Baick practice?
- Dr. Richard Baick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Baick practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.