Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome, caring GP show details Awesome, caring GP
by Scott L. on Mar 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Baick for over a decade. He is GREAT!!!

Outstanding Professional Care show details Outstanding Professional Care
Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr Baick is the ultimate medical professional. He listens. He asks important questions. He solves problems. When he is with you, he is totally focused on you and any medical/wellness needs to be addressed. His staff is efficient and caring and there is always follow up.Respectfully,Judy Cunningham

You better stay away!! show details You better stay away!!
Aug 9th, 2011

If you are searching a doctor who pretends to know everything go and see Dr. Baick. He should better start a career as an actor before he will missdiagnose more people!!

So far so good show details So far so good
Jun 27th, 2011

I am a new patient and am very pleased with ease of appt. Timeliness, and followup.

This guy should be "CLONED" show details This guy should be "CLONED"
May 23rd, 2011

I'm a 57 year old male. Baicks been my doctor for 12 years. He has always given me 100% His fine care over the years has resulted in me being here today. With out him I would be dead. Drug and booze abuse, sleep disorder, apnea, obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, hypertension, etc. Today I am in perfect health and take NO medications. My wife, son, and daughter in law go to Baick as well. Thanks Dr Baick for being a GREAT doctor and inspiration.

Jul 30th, 2010

Dr. Baick is a phenomenal general practice doctor. He is the best family doctor I have had in my 46 years. He spends alot of time listening to my concerns and makes sure to thoroughly follow through on any of my medical problems and make sure I have the proper medical treatments. I am "floored" that everyone has not rated him 4. Have we gone to the same Dr. Baick?

OK for minor ailments show details OK for minor ailments
Apr 11th, 2010

Has been our family doctor for many years mainly because he is conveniently located in the nearby walk-in. Comes across as a know-it-all and is not very open to other ideas or alternative treatments. Has provided innacurate information and I wish he would just say he doesn't know something rather than pretend he does. OK if you need some medication for a minor flu or cold but would not recommend him for anything more serious. Expect him to spend lots of time with you but also expect to wait at least 45 min to 1 hour to get in to see him.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Citysearch User on May 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I like taking my son to see Dr. Baick. He really cares to get to know you. He is very good with my son. He is kind and professional. He ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Feb 13th, 2009

Dr. Baick has been our family doctor for 8 years! Great guy - takes a lot of time with his patients to make sure they understand what is going on. I send all of my friends and family to him. : )

DO NOT EVER GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR EVER show details DO NOT EVER GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR EVER
Jun 17th, 2008

He missdiagnosed me based on not knowing how to read lab results. And I am not talking about something majnor. He missdiagnosed me with the serious condition. He did not even care enough to double check if he was not sure about lab results. Thanks God, I did not trust him and went for a second opinion and double cheked my lab results. Sure enough I was totally OK and healthy. The best advice I can give you, stay away from this "doctor".