A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bard graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Bard MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Bard practice?
- Dr. Richard Bard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bard practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.