be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baughman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Celiac`s Disease Skin rash Dermatitis Herpetiformis, Photosensitivity Disorders, and Psoriasis.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baughman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baughman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baughman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baughman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Baughman practice?
Dr. Richard Baughman practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Baughman, Dr. Ricardo Baughman, Dr. Rich Baughman, Dr. Richie Baughman, Dr. Rick Baughman, Dr. Rickey Baughman