A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baughman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baughman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baughman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baughman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Dermatology Residency Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baughman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Baughman practice?
Dr. Richard Baughman practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Allergy & Immunology, and Dermatopathology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Dermatologists, Lebanon Allergists, and Lebanon Pathologists.