A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baughman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baughman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baughman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baughman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Dermatology Residency Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Deweese Baughman MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Baughman practice?
- Dr. Richard Baughman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Baughman practices Dermatology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Nashua, NH.
See Lebanon Dermatologists.