Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Great physician  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

I would like to thank Dr Bluestein for his wonderful care of my father and ultimately saving his life. My father came to the ER with high blood pressure and back pain. Within a few minutes of Dr Bluesteins exam he expressed concerns for an aneurysm. CT scan was done in a very fast manner and to our surprise showed a aneurysm that needed emergent surgery. Dr Bleustein did a tremendous job getting the surgeon to the ER promptly and in the end was responsible for my father surviving. Great job Dr Bluestein.

|  Horrible bedside manner, condescending, and very inaccurate diagnosis  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

In addition to waiting over 3 hours to be seen in the ER ( at my doctors request since her office was closed), Dr. Bluestein was extremely rude to both my doctor ( on the phone) and I, and that's just the beginning. He refused to run any kind of tests, like the MRI or CT scan that MY doctor ordered. I was at a 10/10 level pain, and he proceeded to not only to degrade me with his condescending jargon, but continued ( and his worthless staff) to treat me as If I was some kind of drug seeking criminal. He did this in front of my mother and husband as well- BIG mistake. Instead of following MY doctors orders, once again, he said he was only going to give me a "one time intramuscular injection" assuming, again, that I was some kind of drug addict. On top of the excruciating pain I was already experiencing, that was by far the most painful and torturous shot I've EVER received in my life. My leg was sore for DAYS afterwards. The most unacceptable part of this whole nightmare was his arrogant, erroneous, and extremely careless diagnosis of a " Muscle Strain" . Without even properly examining me. Spent a whole 2-3 minutes demeaning me, making me feel like an ignorant criminal, and grossly misdiagnosing me. After my MRI the 2 days later, they discovered 3 DISPLACED DISKS IN MY SPINE- after he insisted there was NO WAY I could have injured my spine based on my injury. I Will NEVER step foot in Medical City Dallas again, and will be reporting this horrific "doctor" to every state board and licensing authority in the state of Texas. I would not wish the treatment I received on even my worst enemy. This man is judgemental, egotistical, sadistic, and wildly inappropriate. I have never in my life experienced a doctor with such a horrible attitude, nor has MY doctor, mother, and husband. Beware of this man.