A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bransdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bransdorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bransdorf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bransdorf graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bransdorf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bransdorf MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Bransdorf practice?
- Dr. Richard Bransdorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bransdorf practices Internal Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Celebration, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists.