A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brumley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brumley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brumley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Brumley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dee Brumley MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Brumley practice?
- Dr. Richard Brumley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brumley practices Medical Oncology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Oncologists.