Dr. Richard Kaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kaye?

June 14th, 2017

Great guy AND staff; Easy-going; Friendly; Professional; Makes me feel very safe and comfortable with my 1st pregnancy; Polite; Updated technology and equipment; OVERALL just a really good doctor and experience so far!! They also are very considerate and great at getting back with me right away whenever I call for questions or concerns.

May 23rd, 2016

Always a great experience...

I have been a patient for over 15 years and am thrilled with Dr. Kaye. He is kind, generous with his time, very knowledgeable, and has a great sense of humor. In all the years I have been his patient, never was I asked to write a review so this is (and I am sure all of the others) are completely voluntary. Please consider Dr. Kaye and his office staff if you are looking for a great OB/GYN.

April 14th, 2014

THE BEST IN NORTH TEXAS

I delivered both of my babies at Presby of Plano by 2 doctors and the expierences were night and day, Dr. Kaye goes out of his way to make his paitents feel comfortable and cared for. My emergency c-section went smooth all factors considered and i now have a very healthy 16 month old and NO SCAR.. he took the best care of me and I wish i would have known about him when I delivered my older daughter. You are making a serious choice in picking an OBGYN and he will do what is best for you not what is best for his wallet unlike alot of doctors in this time and age.

November 13th, 2012

Great Dr.

Dr. Kaye just delivered our twins and he was amazing.

July 5th, 2012

I was pregnant with my 11th child. Dr. Kaye was my first OB to see in 14 years. Though I was nervous to see a doctor for my pregnancy, he was more than excellent with me. He treated me with respect; as a 40 yr old mom who had given birth 10 times before. He listened to me, answered my questions & put up with my strange request to not be induced. I ended up with an emergency c-section & he was wonderful again & took great care of me. I would definitely see him again!

March 12th, 2012

What an amazing doctor! He thoroughly monitors and manages every aspect of your pregnancy. You would be lucky to call this man "my doctor"!

February 10th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Kaye came highly recommended by some friends and he certainly does not disappoint. He is one person that I trust completely when it comes down to my health. He has demonstrated over and over again that he has my best interest in mind.......very professional, knowledgable, and caring.

December 15th, 2011

Highly recommended

Dr. Kaye delivered our baby and cared for me during my pregnancy. He is wonderful! He and his staff are accessible, courteous and caring, and they have a great sense of humor as well. I highly recommend him!

July 29th, 2011

Grateful to have a doctor like Dr. Kaye

Dr. Kaye is one in a million. I'm very grateful to have a doctor that is super knowledgable, smart, friendly, compassionate, and most of all passionate about what he does. I don't know how he does it, but he remembers everything in your file and so he diagnosed base on your entire history. I know that he values quality over quantity although he is a pretty popular doctor. As I look at two of my wonderful kids, I am extremely grateful to have him as my doctor because I owe him for saving both of my kids during my pregnancies.

May 7th, 2010

Dr. Richard "Cool, Competent, Compassionate" Kaye

I don't know what his middle initial of C stands for but I'll bet you it stands for all the great adjectives in the dictionary: Cool, Calm, Compassionate. He is THAT good. Oh, and he's humorous too but that doesn't fit in with my C's. I trust my life to him. I always feel like he truly cares about the well-being of his patients. Oh, and his long-term staff is incredibly wonderful, funny, and simply nice. You often don't find that in group practices but because Dr. Kaye is the only one who takes care of you, you have that feel of a small town practice with big-time credentials.

August 13th, 2009

When your life or baby's life depends on it

Dr. Kaye is meticulous and leaves no stones unturned. While this may not be so critical in a normal pregnancy, his willingness to listen to your problems saved my baby's life. I just thought what if I would have been with my former OB? Knowing how he would have done things vs. Dr. Kaye, my baby would not be here today. I am forever grateful to Dr. Kaye for his dedication and knowledge.

September 3rd, 2008

Fantastic Doctor

I am delighted to be his patient; he is thorough, compassionate, professional as well as very friendly. Although I am no longer having babies, I have not had too much trouble getting in to see him when I need to. I have received the best care due to his painstaking attention to detail. His staff compliments him in the office as they are friendly; competent and caring.