A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Regional West Med Ctr, Scottsbluff, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mahoney Campbell DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Richard Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Campbell practices General Practice near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley General Practitioners.