A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Campo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Campo, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Campo, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Campo MD and MPH is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Campo practice?
- Dr. Richard Campo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Campo practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.