A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Alli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Alli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Alli, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. D'Alli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene D'Alli MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. D'Alli practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Alli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard D'Alli practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists and Durham Child Psychiatrists.