A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Corneal Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Secondary Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Parker practice?
- Dr. Richard Parker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons, Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cleveland Neurologists.