A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Corneal Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Secondary Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Parker practice?
- Dr. Richard Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons, Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cleveland Neurologists.