Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dittrich
Dr. Richard Dittrich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice and Internal Medicine.Dr. Dittrich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dittrich has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Dittrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Kurt Miceli
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Cuckoo Choudhary
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi25
Dr. George Francos
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi39