A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dittrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dittrich, Gynecologist providing Hormone Replacement Therapy and Advanced Aesthetics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dittrich, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Lung Injury
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittrich graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dittrich has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dittrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Dittrich practice?
Dr. Richard Dittrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Internists.