A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dittrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dittrich, Gynecologist providing Hormone Replacement Therapy and Advanced Aesthetics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dittrich, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittrich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dittrich has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Dittrich DO is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Dittrich practice?
- Dr. Richard Dittrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dittrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Internists.