A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Duncalf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncalf graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Duncalf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duncalf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Duncalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Duncalf practice?
Dr. Richard Duncalf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Duncalf, Dr. Rickie Duncalf, Dr. Rich Duncalf, Dr. Rick Duncalf, Dr. Richie Duncalf, Dr. Ricky Duncalf