A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Duncalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Duncalf is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncalf
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncalf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Duncalf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncalf graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duncalf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Duncalf MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Duncalf practice?
- Dr. Richard Duncalf has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Duncalf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Pulmonologists.