A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Duncalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Duncalf is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Duncalf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncalf graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duncalf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Duncalf MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Duncalf practice?
- Dr. Richard Duncalf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Duncalf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Pulmonologists.