Learn more about Dr. Richard Enns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Enns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Enns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enns graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Enns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Enns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Enns practice?
- Dr. Richard Enns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Enns practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.