Learn more about Dr. Richard Enns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Enns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enns
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Enns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Enns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enns graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Enns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Enns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Enns practice?
- Dr. Richard Enns has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Enns practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.