Surgical Specialist
Video profile

great show details great
by Robert Parker on Apr 20th, 2015

Dr Essner is nothing short of great. I am here today thanks to him.

melanoma show details melanoma
by Mark Yacullo on Apr 15th, 2015

Great Doctor I feel lucky to have him treat me

The Absolute Best show details The Absolute Best
Jul 24th, 2011

I've been treated by Dr. Essner since 1998. I live in the midwest and travel to California just to see Dr. Essner. I am still here today because of his expertise with melanoma. He is a skilled surgeon and is a very compassionate man. His office staff is very friendly and helpful. He is one of a kind!

We are so lucky to have found Dr. Essner! show details We are so lucky to have found Dr. Essner!
May 9th, 2011

Dr. Essner has been wonderful with my mom, who has melanoma. He has been treating her for 7-8 years and has always delivered the highest quality of care. He stays on top of, and participates in, the most current research in melamona. He is extremely knowledgeable. My mom has been able to fight her cancer for many years thanks to Dr. Essner. We would not want to be with any other doctor!

by Ann Nahigian on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Essner was extremely helpful each of the three times I needed his medical expertise - both in terms of diagnosis as well as surgery. I am very grateful to the person who recommended him to me.

by Pauline on May 3rd, 2009

I was lucky enough to be Dr. Essner's patient in 2001, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was the most caring, personable and capable doctor, who was on my side in the battle I went through. If you have to be in the trenches, this is the kind of guy you want with you. I've since been told, that most doctors would not have been as thorough as Essner - my tumor wasn't very deep, but he still insisted on a sentinel lymph node biopsy, which saved my life, because the melanoma had actually metastasized. I hope he continues to save lives for many years to come.