Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Frye
Dr. Richard Frye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Houston, TX and Little Rock, AR. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Frye is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center and Mhhs Hermann Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Frye has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Richard Frye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Bryan Burke Jr
Little Rock, AR 0 mi34
Dr. Richard Hall
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 0 mi40
Dr. Umesh Dyamenahalli
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 0 mi32