A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Frye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Frye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans