A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Frye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Frye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Frye MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Frye practice?
- Dr. Richard Frye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Frye practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Neurologists.